Trim Tray Ergonomics: Work Smart with Trim Bin
TrimBin is an effective and high-functioning trim tray system that does not sacrifice comfort and good health. Harvest More has designed a product wherein the functionality of tasks is compatible with human well being.
Ergonomics is employed to fulfill the twin goals of well being and productivity. Tasks that involve repetitive motion can be detrimental to one’s health and posture. To prevent repetitive stress injury it is important to utilize ergonomically sound equipment and tools.
Long sessions and precision work are made more comfortable and their outcomes more successful when your body is in a supported position.Be sure to work in a well ventilated work area with proper lighting. Insure that you keep well hydrated while you work. Take intermittent breaks to stretch and stimulate circulation.
Work smart with TrimBin. Your body will thank you.
Tips for working with TrimBin:
- Set up your work station in a well lit area
- Place TrimBin close to body to minimize your reach
- Allow your shoulders to be in a relaxed position
- Keep your forearms level with the floor
- Keep your wrists straight
- Take regular breaks and stretch
- Use quality scissors